The Massachusetts Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, the Commonwealth Teacher Education Consortium, and the Massachusetts Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators invites you to attend the fall 2018 conference on Friday, November 2 at the Publick House:
The conference’s theme will be Teacher Education on the Move: Evolution and Growth Within a Changing Context. The conference’s keynote speaker will be Jeffrey C. Riley, Massachusetts’ 24th commissioner of elementary and secondary education.
Proposals are currently being sought for one hour presentations at the MACTE/COMTEC/MAECTE Fall 2018 conference: Teacher Education on the Move: Evolution and Growth within a Changing Context.
The conference’s keynote speaker will be Jeffrey C. Riley, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
The conference will be on November 2, 2018 at The Publick House, Sturbridge, MA.
The conference will focus on sharing best practices in preservice educator evaluation, education preparation program design, and accreditation/program review.
Possible Topics for Presentations Include:
Subject Matter Knowledge Framework Changes
- Professional Development for Teacher Educators
- MTEL & PAL Support
- Preservice Field Experiences: Policies and Practices
- Partnership Innovations
- Innovations in Practicum Implementation
- CAEP/Program Review Strategies
- Collaborations Within and Between Organizations
Submission Deadline: October 14, 2018
- Contact information & institutional affiliation (Include all presenters)
- Brief presenter bio (~50 words)
- Title of one hour session and Abstract of your presentation (250 – 300 words)
- Summary of your presentation for conference program (50 words)
- Proposals should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org