Proposals related to the conference theme are currently being sought for one-hour presentations at the MACTE/COMTEC/MAECTE Spring 2019 conference, The Making of a Teacher: Many Participants, Shared Goals. The conference will be held on April 12, 2019 at The College of the Holy Cross in Worcester. This conference will showcase the diverse perspectives of all stakeholders in teacher education including teacher candidates, teacher educators, school leaders, and more!
Submissions that are authored/co-authored by teacher candidates, program supervisors, supervising practitioners, and K-12 personnel are strongly encouraged.
Submission Deadline: January 30, 2019
- Contact information & institutional affiliation (Include all presenters)
- Brief presenter bio (~50 words)
- Title and abstract of your one hour presentation (250 – 300 words)
- Summary of your presentation for conference program (50 words)
- Proposals should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note, if your proposal is accepted, you will be required to provide a copy of your presentation to MACTE prior to your session